Friday, August 6, 2010

This ever changing world pushes me through another door







I know it's been awhile since I blogged. A lot has been happening in my life. When I say a lot, I mean it.

-I got the job I wanted. I will be Guest Services/Salon Coordinator for a fabulous salon. Wonderful news!

-My appetite is shot. I'm not sick, least I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm thinking it's the heat, but I don't need nearly as much food as I used to and I still have lots of energy. I've also lost even more weight.

-Which brings me to my next happening...I finally found a gym I love. It's cheap, clean, and I'm still going 5 days a week. I started strength training along with my regular cardio.



-Something has happened in my life recently that I never expected and it has blown me away. It's confusing, real, and I don't understand it yet. I may not for a few months, either. But it is something important and life altering. It's a good thing. It occupies a good portion of my thoughts and I'm not sure what to make of it just yet. I know I will figure it out though...in the next few months.

That is about it. I'm keeping myself busy and eagerly awaiting the start of my new job.

Later ya'll!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are missing Colin, but other than that it seems like things are going really well! Whatever the unexpected thing is, I'm sure you will get it figured out. And you said it's a good thing, so that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you got the job, thats great! :) And I'm sorry you're missing Colin too, I know how hard that is. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you! You are a great friend and I'm happy things are going well in your life right now! :)

    ReplyDelete